Our team of professionals empowering you to achieve better.
Knowledge that heals
Adding transparency to your care journey.
With insurance contracts across the county, Obility is here to be your partner in recovery. Working side-by-side with you and your insurance, we provide you with the transparency needed to help you make the best payment choice for you. Our knowledgeable and experienced patient advocates have expertise in state-by-state and national insurance contracts, product delivery, follow-up, customer service and more.
CALL a Patient Advocate today: 773-477-8991
“Obility is awesome... They are responsive and quite timely.” – Patient
A single source for everything you need.From surgical instrumentation and biologics to durable medical equipment, insurance and billing management to patient education and support. We partner with physicians, surgery centers and hospitals along the full continuum of care. So you can focus your time where it matters most: on your patients. Contact our sales consultants to provide a customized solution for you and your team.
Physician Referral. Promise, in practiceMaking everything easier for our clinical partners.
At Obility, our goal is to help physicians and patients reach theirs.
Our team of professionals works in sync with yours, flexibly and collaboratively, partnering in whatever way you need us. Taking the administrative work out of the hands of your medical office staff, we provide the full continuum of products and services for pre-, post- and non-operative patient care. So you can focus your time where it matters most—on your patients.
With dedicated Patient Advocates that do just that—coordinate all patient care and communication between physician offices, insurance carriers and the patient—we ensure the patient’s health needs are met and each patient has an exceptional experience, every time.
How it works:
- Obility receives patient referral from physician office
- Patient Advocate contacts patient’s insurance for benefit/eligibility and to process any prior authorization required for the product(s)
- Patient Advocate contacts patient to discuss insurance coverage, estimated bill and any OOP costs that might apply
- Patient accepts to receive product; Obility Service Technician is scheduled to deliver, teach and/or fit the patient with the product according to the physician’s orders
- Upon receiving documentation of delivery, claim is sent to our billing department for processing with insurance and the patient
We provide a wide range of DME, including:
- Continuous Passive Motion (CPM)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Functional braces
- Compression therapy
- The latest from Ossur, DonJoy, Chattanooga and more
Obility serves patients and clinicians throughout Chicago, across Illinois and into Northwest Indiana with a commitment to the highest quality service and excellence in all we do. We are accredited with the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) and comply strictly with HIPAA rules and regulations. We can also serve insurance billing needs for DME providers throughout the nation.
Obility values transparency and is committed to assist patients in any stage of the referral process, whether that might be answering questions regarding the product or processing an appeal with insurance. Let us know how we may help.